The head gasket plays a key role in your vehicle’s well-being; allowing your car to build the proper level of compression and contain exhaust gases, which both help to maintain engine efficiency. Over time, the head gasket can leak or ‘blow’.
Signs that a head gasket might need replacing include:
- Coolant leaking externally from below the exhaust manifold
- White smoke from the exhaust pipe
- Bubbles in the radiator or coolant overflow tank
- Overheating engine
- White milky oil
- Fouled spark plugs
- Low cooling system integrity
WHY CHOOSE US
The Motor Clinic offers a one-stop-shop for anyone with a vehicle need; from recovery when the unthinkable happens, to provision of a hire car or van while we get you back on the road, and fixing any dents, scratches or mechanical issues along the way.
- We offer convenient and affordable auto repair, maintenance and hire.
- Our fully-qualified staff are experienced in the repair of all makes and models.
- We use advanced diagnostic software and vehicle repair technology.
- Excellence is our standard.