We offer a wide range of gearbox solutions; from automatic and manual vehicle repairs, to supplying and fitting reconditioned gearboxes.
Signs that there is something wrong with your vehicle’s gearbox include:
- Warning light on the dashboard
- Burning smell
- Grinding sound when changing gear
- Slow response
WHY CHOOSE US
The Motor Clinic offers a one-stop-shop for anyone with a vehicle need; from recovery when the unthinkable happens, to provision of a hire car or van while we get you back on the road, and fixing any dents, scratches or mechanical issues along the way.
- We offer convenient and affordable auto repair, maintenance and hire.
- Our fully-qualified staff are experienced in the repair of all makes and models.
- We use advanced diagnostic software and vehicle repair technology.
- Excellence is our standard.
How much will it cost to fix my gearbox?
It depends on the type of gearbox, what the issue is, whether any new parts are required, and whether or not you would like the whole unit reconditioning. Let us take a look and we will be able to advise you further.