Electrical faults on a vehicle can range from something as simple as a loose plug or blown fuse, to a dead or faulty battery, a broken alternator or starter motor, or ignition issues.
Signs that your vehicle has an electrical fault include:
- A burning smell
- Difficulty starting the engine
- Headlights and/or brake lights are dim
- Missing or blown fuses
If you are experiencing electrical issues with your vehicle, we can check your system.
WHY CHOOSE US
The Motor Clinic offers a one-stop-shop for anyone with a vehicle need; from recovery when the unthinkable happens, to provision of a hire car or van while we get you back on the road, and fixing any dents, scratches or mechanical issues along the way.
- We offer convenient and affordable auto repair, maintenance and hire.
- Our fully-qualified staff are experienced in the repair of all makes and models.
- We use advanced diagnostic software and vehicle repair technology.
- Excellence is our standard.