Being able to stop quickly is an obvious requirement for any vehicle, but worn brake pads and discs can reduce the safety of your car significantly.
Signs that brake pads or discs might need replacing include:
- Squealing, clicking, or grinding noise
- Vehicle pulling to one side
- Brake pedal judders or vibrates when pressed
- Increased stopping distances required
- Less than 1/4 of the brake pas is visable
Our professional technicians can inspect your brake systems for any signs of wear and tear – this includes brake discs, pads, shoes, calipers, and fluid.
WHY CHOOSE US
The Motor Clinic offers a one-stop-shop for anyone with a vehicle need; from recovery when the unthinkable happens, to provision of a hire car or van while we get you back on the road, and fixing any dents, scratches or mechanical issues along the way.
- We offer convenient and affordable auto repair, maintenance and hire.
- Our fully-qualified staff are experienced in the repair of all makes and models.
- We use advanced diagnostic software and vehicle repair technology.
- Excellence is our standard.
Why is my brake light on?
There are several possible reasons for this, including low brake fluid or an issue with your front or rear brake system. Our experienced technicians will be happy to take a look and advise you on the cause.
How often should brake fluid be changed?
Most manufacturers recommend that you change your brake fluid every 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever is sooner, but it’s worth checking your manufacturer’s handbook for specific information relating to your vehicle.