WE’RE BODYSHOP SPECIALISTS
Accidents happen, but if your private or fleet vehicle has been involved in a collision or incident, we can make it look as good as new!
As specialists in vehicle accident repairs, we are committed to repair excellence, whether we are dealing with a minor scratch or stone chip, wheel refurbishment, dent removal, or major accident repair work.
After a detailed vehicle inspection has been carried out, we will get to work on restoring your vehicle to factory standards, with:
- Computerised geometry equipment
- Vehicle body alignment jigs
- In-houce air conditioning services
- Water-based paint systems
- Infrared drying systems
- Valeting service
WHY CHOOSE US
The Motor Clinic offers a one-stop-shop for anyone with a vehicle need; from recovery when the unthinkable happens, to provision of a hire car or van while we get you back on the road, and fixing any dents, scratches or mechanical issues along the way.
- We offer convenient and affordable auto repair, maintenance and hire.
- Our fully-qualified staff are experienced in the repair of all makes and models.
- We use advanced diagnostic software and vehicle repair technology.
- Excellence is our standard.
How long will it take to repair my car?
It depends on the amount and type of damage, but our experts should be able to advise you further once we have assessed your vehicle.
My car needs a paint job, but will the colour match exactly?
Yes – we use the specific paint for your vehicle, based on manufacturer, colour, and year.